- Personalized Pharmacokinetics: analyses of clinical data finalized to the development of a personalized pharmacokinetic model.
- Population Pharmacokinetics: population-based pharmacokinetic studies with absorption and elimination models which may include covariates of any type, e.g., demographic, biochemical and genetic.
- Population Pharmacodynamics: population-based studies of efficacy and toxicity in terms of covariates which may include genetic polymorphisms as well as pharmacokinetic, clinical and biological parameters.
- Optimization of drug dose: development of analyses and algorithms based on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics results and finalized to provide the optimal drug dose for each patient.
- Pharmacological modelling: development of mathematical models to study possible interactions between physiological characteristics and exogenous/endogenous quantities like drugs and toxins.
- Simulation of clinical trials: numerical simulations of possible scenarios to optimize protocols.
Our experience allows us to guarantee the most correct treatment of sensitive and confidential data.